Trending Topics

.

.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hapily Ever After


Long time without any post =,=

Because of that, now I post this pic. Is there any freakness you can find here?
Of course yes I think.
okay, it's isn't a special picture, just my amateur draw in SAI. But what I like here is the colour. I've mentioned more than once if I really bad at colouring. That's why I just draw many line art with my hand. There's no a full coloured picture I've made that feels nice to see. Everything I coloured no more than bad I think.

In this picture, I didn't do any colouring, but I just not draw like ussual. I don't pick black  over white, but its rose's pink over black.

Both are colours I'd really love to see

I think I also hide any other meaning behind it, but I am not really sure that...
I can understand it well


Okay, too freak here!
I think by this picture I just want to hold tighter my memorries about many fairy tales I've heard off,  I've watch off, I've read off..
About a Prince and a Princes, their love story, and their lovely clise life story..
There's a meaningfull words I got from those stories,
That is...


Ah, you all might be ever heared it more than once in your life,

the sentence sounds like this


"And life hapily ever after..."

Whatta lovely! but, can we also feels that?
Must we become a princes of a fairy tale to have that?

Not really, you can make it sure by your own hand.
 you can do it by:

feels every good side in everything come to your life,
be grateful of that,
Love yourself and your life,
thinks that all you have is the best you can have along your life in this temporary world, and I am sure that if you've done all of mentioned above,

You'll be life hapily ever after!

Let's try this at home!

Regard,
Yuanita WP
-2012-

2 comments: