Trending Topics

.

.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Life and the Questions of Love



Love, love, you just leave many questions in my mind without any answer…

You know, when a doctrine comes to me, I don’t care it comes from films, books, or any other media, it makes me thinks harder, sometimes make me feels not sure to what I've though of my life before. Yeah, you’re right if you say that I am in the age of confusing but, sometimes it doesn't feel good at all.

I had ever love someone. It feels like flying in every second of your life, which was also the only time you can think that pain was fun. To be honest, I really miss that time. But actually I’m not sure I want to come back because it gave me nothing until now. You know, a freaky one like act like they just hit by a star from other galaxy when they’re in love. They’ll just admire, enjoying their beautiful emptiness and loneliness just because of shadows which told them a wonderful fairy tale. Unfortunately, even the shadows dancing in front of them, it was a thin shadows came from the far-far-away galaxy and half of their existence was just their imagination.

When I’m in love with a Prince, I have entire ideas to write as a romance. When I’m loving my country, my nationality soul come out and the best thing is I can think about many people around me. Because just at that time someone careless like me can be as care as that to the lives of people. Every second, I love my parents. The only two people give me their pure and endless love entirely, the two only I know will never betray me ever. I love my family every time I am there with them or not, because my real happiness comes from their simply way of life. I love my memories, the only word which can built my emotions shortly, a word inviting every single inch of time I have leaved to chase me wherever I’ll go. I love perfectness and it’s not hard to realize something perfectly to me, but when everything gonna be perfect, and then it has been perfect, I hate changes. I want to be like that as long as I can without any changes, although in fact those changes could bring me to something better.



But life, yeah, I know that it just not about what you want for. It’s also about struggling to prove to God that you're proper to get a chance as a lucky one who can life with their dream happily.

For February, which people said as the month of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment