Trending Topics

.

.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bonne Année

seconds has too much to count
I continue my steps that feels so hard
everything here is too valuable to leave
but, I got to go

my dream waiting for in the shining edge
when here feels so dark
I can see anything
but, I got to go

time goes by like the wind blowing above the sea
fast as the beating of my heart when I see you
can't stop until its end like burning forest
and now, it force me to go

You are sitting alone on the bench
when Winter breeze playing on the air
I always want to sit on you're side
but there's no more time

So glad hear you singing for me
Why the time don't stop now
I always wanna hear this, along my life
but I just have time to say to you
I got to leave this way

Don't cry, don't cry although it's impossible for me to come back
you're here never go anywhere
in the bottom of my heart
where we can dancing in the melody troughout the time
where there's no 'stop' or 'die'
because just not now
every single inch of our beautiful memorries would never die
it will life with our love
although the time say no
although the number of years changing




"heureuse nouvelle année 2012"
   In a hope of a beautiful new year night with you,
   Yuanita WP

No comments:

Post a Comment