Trending Topics

.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

means

Over, is that only a word?

no, its also a mark to make everything stop,
a symbol of the separating of two kind of things that being one before
a sign that require you to lost something without looking for it again forever
something make and don't let you to feel any regret

over means...
there's nothing else to explain
it's all are just stuck on here
and we have to forget everything
because it's not allowed again to carry this path any longer

0ver means much, too much until it make me hard to breath
over means good, good to looking for anything better
over means above, the too-far-above

or if you can't as long as you've try it

just say over, think, and you'll find the best way, when your level is just low.



I know it's must be over, but I love to take more. More about you, more about my ego. Keep silent over there. Keep silent and let me play with my own craziness, if in your mind never written at least a word of me!


Is this an ultimatum?


No comments:

Post a Comment