Trending Topics

.

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Everything Special Around Me

I don't like to be photo object, but I like to be the taker. Maybe I am not good at that, ah.. yeah! absolutelly I'm not good. But what I think about camera is, something can fix little bit lack of human. As human with so many lack, we can't remember every single inch of beautiful memories we ever had, but with this technology, we a little helped.
Yeah, I know, we can't life simply like in those old ages, but.. I still on my believe,
FUTURISTIC IS NOT TOO GOOD ><d#plakk
Okay, it's not a right time for me to campaign that issue.
Just enjoy them :)


I've posted this photo,
Yeah! a pink rose in my hometown~ 

this photo I took in farewell journey of my JHS
and the object, of course Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta

I don't know, I just think that it is enough special

pink and golden I think are colours on this picture

looks round

sun from the grass

this is Menok, my cat.
she is almost 4 years old. And along her life this is her cutest poseXD 

children of Menok, Jijil and Jujul
this is their pure pose, not created by m























































































I'm showing to you how my life lasts as beautiful as a rose garden..

Yuanita WP, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment