Trending Topics

.

.

Monday, February 16, 2015

first day of 4th semester

There were not only one or two person asked me why I entering this major even since before I start everything. Some of them just ask with those kind of expression, but some other constantly suggest me to think twice, and a few, saying words which, ah, I don't know, it's kinda hurt me. But those all are just about their words, and not about what their saying at all. I never put any attention on them. I love what I do now, and they just can't feel the same way.

Every semester is a big adventure with it's own challenge, and every class I take bring surprises. It's more fun than watching TV or scrolling FB's home, although all of them, essentially come with the same way: we pay our attention on them and we never know what will they bring to us. History is just not about all of periods you've memorized on high school, it's about new and new facts and story everywhere: lectures, books. Every historian work on one case and their thesis which will be shared to us is the treasure. We never know, never think, but it's just proven has happened in a period of time. Then we got some curiosity, burn it to a question, find the answer, and start to make our own story.

Someday when I start my real life, I wish for a life that always be full of this kind of happiness from those kind of thing. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment