Trending Topics

.

.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Le Fantome de'l Opera

 One day in the last of 19th century in Paris, there was a girl named Christine Daae. She was a lucky girl, she was born and grew up in a honorable and rich family. Her father was a famous and talented Swedish violinist. Everything in her life was going well until an incident changed it.
One night her house burned and her parents killed in that incident. Christine that was in the age of 17 at that time was shock and couldn’t accept that. Everything she had disappeared, just herself that can saved from that incident.
Because of that Christine adopted by her uncle, Monsieur Joseph Daae. He was the owner of Paris Opera House that now known well as Palais Garnier. A famous opera house that has a secret about Opera Ghost. After adopted, Christine living there. But there’s no one know that every bad experience she had could bring her into her destiny that full of adventure and mysterious love story.

Act#1
Christine down from the carriage and then greeted kindly by Monsieur Joseph.
Josh     : “Bonjour, bien venue mademoiselle Christine.. How about the trip? Whether the fun?”
Chr      : “Merci, oncle. Everything goes well.”
Mrs     : Good.
Josh     : “Ah, Christine.. I’m sorry to hear about your parents. I hope you can surfive and living here hapily.
Chr      : “I hope so..”
Josh     : OK, Christine, welcome to your new house..
Mrs     : Your?!
Chr      : Thank you uncle, auntie..
Joshep help Christine to bring her suitcase to her room.

Christine spend her time there unhapily. She still shock, and sad from that accident. So Joshep try to make Christine happy. Joshep now that when Christine was Child, Christine like singing. Joshep offer her to join the training of Opera’s players. And Christine agrees.
Act#2
Josh     : Christine, you still think about your parents?
Chr      : Its Impossible to just forget them after that accident.
Josh     : I  know.. Christine, wanna try something?
Chr      : Something like?
Josh     : Just follow me!

Christine follow Joshep that bring her to somewhere she didn’t know. Then, they stop in front of a big door. When Joshep opens that door, Christine surprised. That door bring them to a big and luxurious Opera Stage, when some people are training there.

Phill    : Oh, my Juliet.. see.. white pigeons fly over you..
Ah, I hope we are as free as them
Charlotta: No, my Romeo..  you wrong..
They are not free, they will back to a place they leave at once. And I know if we’re them, we won’t back to here..
Phill    : Ah, yahh.. you’re right.. Why is the time always torture us.
Giry    : Stoopp! Ah, Phillippe.. the last one is better. Feel it! You’re Romeo, the most romantic man ever..!
Phill    : I’m sorry madame, I’ll try to do as well as I can.
Josh     : Ehm, excuse me. Sorry, I disturbed your training. I just want to tell you about someone.
Giry    : Ah, really monsieur? So, where is she?
Josh     : Christine, here..
Christine walk slowly, entering the door and finally arrive near them.
Josh     : This is Christine, my niece. I hope you can help her to forget her sadness.
Giry    : I see.. she likes opera, Monsieur?
Josh     : I dont know, but she very like and good at  singing.
Giry    : Oui, oui..
Josh     : Christine, come here..
She is Madame Giry, an Opera trainer here. You can spend your time here, its better that just being sad in your room.
Chr      : Salut, madame.. Je’m appele Christine.
Giry    : I’m Giry, nice to meet you Christine.
Chr      : Nice to meet you too.
Josh     : Ok, Christine, madame Giry I have to go now. Hope you have a good time..!
Giry    : thanks, you too monsieur..
Ok, Christine, you like singing, aren’t you?
Chr      : yes, but I’m not too good.
Giry    : Ah, forget it. We all are not perfect. Hey you must know everyones here first.
This is Phillippe, this is Charlotta, this is Reyer, and this is Meguirre
Chr      : bonjour, I’m Christine Daaē..
Phill    : Salut, Christine!
Reyer: Hope you’ll happy here..
Meg     : yeah, Christine. We can be friends!
Carlotta: hh, yeah.
Chr      : Thankyou, all..
Giry    : Ok, we can start training again yah? Christine you can watch it.
Chr      : Oui, merci madame..
Giry    : De rien
__404040404__
Since that day, Christine try to familiarize herself with her new residence. Moreover, her residence now is totally different with the old one. In this place, Christine know a new world that little by little stole her attention and entering her life. Christine was interest to be a Sopranor and she has the talent. Her uncle give an opportunity to her to show her tallent in one opera, so she training hard for that. At the night, she enter the Opera house quietly and training her voice at that place because there’s no one can hear her here. But at this place, she meet a mysterious voice without knowing who’s the owner. But that voice guide and teach her how to sing and playing a character in an Opera well. Christine think he is the Angel of the Music.
Act#3
Christine enter the Opera House quietly. Then start to singing there. But, when she is singing, she hear a voice from under the stage.
Phan   : “Ah, what a beautifull voice..”
Chr      : “Who is that?”
Phan   : “Nothing dear, just an admirer of you.”
Chr      : “Admirer? But I just an amateur..”
Phan   : “You have the tallent, just need little training to make it perfect.”
Chr      : “But, I don’t know..”
Phan   : “Don’t worried.. If you would, I’ll be your trainer.”
Chr      : “Really? Ah, great.. but first, I must know who you are.”
Phan   : “Believe me, you don’t need to know.”
Chr      : “Thus, how can I know you, how can I meet you?”
Phan   : “I allways be here everytime you need, and I’ll allways be at your side..”
Chr      : “Tell me, you are the Angel of Music that life in this opera house?”
Phan   : “I will be, if you want.. and please, call me Phantom.”
Chr      : “Oui, Phantom..”

It was the first time to Phantom to see Christine, and he fall in love in the first sight with her. After that night, Christine allways go to the Opera House when there’s no one again at that place. She meets Phantom voice that train her vocal. It happened almost everynight before stagging. Although Christine never seen him, Phantom always see her from the under stage. And because of this, Phantom’s feeling that he feel for Christine continues to grow. It was also what Christine feel for Phantom, but she did not yet relized it.
The day of show arrives. Everyone greet it enthusiastically, including Christine who has this event as her first appearance. She feel nervous, but she believe she can. Her Angel of Music, Phantom has trained her well.
The show finished perfectly. Christin could play her role brilliantly. From that Opera Christine’s name becoming known as a talented Sopranor. Phantom who know it feel glad, but presence of someone disturbed it.
Act#4
At Christine’s dressing room, someone knock the door.
Chr      : “Yes, a minute please..” (walking to the door)
When arrived in front of the door, Christine open it. Someone stand up in front of her while bring a bucket of roses.
Raoul: “Bonsoir, mademoiselle.. What a beautiful appearance.”
Chr      : “Thank you. But, may I know who are you?”
Raoul: “I’m nothing, just your fans. An ordinary human that admire your voice, your tallent and your beauty..”
Chr      : “Really, just that? Wait, I.. I.. I have seen you before..”
Raoul: “You Sure?” (Smiling)
Chr      : “Yes. I’m sure that.. (Thinking hard)
             Ah, what’s your name?”
Raoul: “Viscomte ... de Chagny.”
Chr      : “Raoul!”
Raoul: “Ahhaaha.. you still remember me, little Christy!”
Chr      : “Not easy to forget someone I always beat.” (Laughing)

Viscomte Raoul de Chagny is a new patron of the opera. Beside that he is also Christine’s childhood friend. After that meeting Raoul often meet Christine in every occation. Slowly, his love which has he felt since he was child to Christine growing up.
Christine was confused. In one side he just fall in love with her Angel of Music-Phantom-, but in the other side Raoul bring their beautiful memorries come to her life now and offer his pure love that never die since many years ago.
__4040404__
Month after month went by. One night, Madame Giry  tell her that his uncle would hold a masquerade party in Opera House.
Giry    : No, Reyer.. not like that. You must dominate the dance. Try it again!
Reyer: Oo, ok.. madame. Sorry.. (while trying)
Giry    : Oui, perfect! Ah, Hi Christine!
Chr      : Salut, madame?
Giry    : how about the song? Is that a difficult song?
Chr      : Yes, iits.. difficult.. but I will try to do better madame..
Giry    : Oh, good.. good.. By the way, you’ve known about the masquerade Party?
Meg     : What party?
Charlotta: Meguairre, where’s your mind when madame Giry tell us some minutes ago?
Meg     : I dont know, I think I allways here..
Giry    : Ok, Meg, now listen to me. There will be a Masquerade Party in this Opera House.
Meg     : What? Ah, I have no couple!!
Phill    : Patient, Mon Ami..  she’ll relize you someday..!
Reyer : Haha, I hope so..
Giry    : Kidding! Christine, Phillipe will go there with Charlotta, then, Meguairre with Reyer, so where is your couple my dear..?
Chr      : I.. I.. dont know..
Meg     : What? Reyer?
Giry    : Yep, Reyer.
Phill    : Say it now!*dorong*
Reyer: Yes, Meguairre.. Would you be my couple?
Meg     : Aah, that.. you serrious?
Reyer: Of course, yes.
Meg     : Ok, I’ll be!
Giry    : Well, well.. so..
Chr      : I dont know, madame. I really dont have any..
Phill    : How about Raoul, Christine?
Charlotta: Yeah, Raoul. He is your..
Chr      : He is just my friend. My best friend since we were child.
Giry    : You are not a kid anymore Christine, if at that time you both are just best friend, now is the time to be a couple, hahaha..
Chr      : Aah, its..
Phill    : You must be shy, Ok I’ll tell it to Raoul. Just waiting, Oui?
__4040404__
When the training was over, Christine back to her room. She go upstairs and open the door. Christine sit in the edge of her bed, then she wondering. Wondering what she really felt for Phantom. It was difficult to her, she just know Phantom, even she had never seen him. But in deep inside her heart, she feet that Phantom is always near her, she feels comfortable when she be in his side, and Phantom being someone important for her.
Phan   : Christine..
Christine shock because suddenly there was a call from behind the a large mirror in her room. But when she hear it well, she know that voice.
Chr      : Phantom, you there?
Phan   : Yeah, Christine.. come here..
Christine walking to the mirror, look at the reflection of it which not showing herself but someone else. A tallish man with black long robe and a mask  that covered most part of his face.
Chr      : Yy, yyou..
Phan   : I’m Phantom Christine. Its me myself. I show to you because its my promise to myself.
Chr      : Phantom, why you covering your face?
Phan   : You don’t need to know it now
Chr      : Oh, why?
Phan   : You will know it dear, but not now. Oh, you’ve known about the Masquerede Party?
Chr      : Yes I have. Why?
Phan   : I’ll attend that tomorrow.
Chr      : Really? So why you never show yourself before?
Phan   : I have my own reason. Tomorrow, meet me in balcony on 7pm. I’m waiting for you.
Chr      : I’ll be there..
Phan   : See you
Chr      :See you too
Phantom leave Christine alone again in her room. He opened the mirror, go inside that and use that as a door to other world. His own world that even, Christine can’t see it, or I must say that Christine will see it.
Before the masquerade party hold..
Act#5
Christine’s room
Mrs     : Christine, you there?
Chr      : I am auntie..
Mrs     : Hurry up, the party will be start in some minutes. Why everything you do must take along time, aarghh..
Chr      : Wait, wait auntie.. I’will come as soon as I can
Mrs     : Viscomte Raoul has been waiting too. Down in 5 minutes or you must stay here until the Party end.
Chr      : Oo, okk auntie..
Finally, Christine come down. With her beautiful dress and  a mask. Raoul was surprissed. He think that he never see Christine as beautiful as this.
Chr      : I, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry make you all spent manytime to wait me(nunduk)
Josh     : Its OK Chrish, but I think you must say that to Viscomte Raoul. Someone who looked really waiting for you since one hours ago is him, hahaa.. (laughing while menonjok pelan pundak Raoul)
Raoul: Ah, Monsieur.. (blushing)
Chr      : Sorry make you waiting me.. (nunduk)
Raoul: No problem! By the way, you’re so beautiful Christine..
Chr      : Hm.. merci, you look so charming too this night(smiling)
Raoul: Thank you, mon amor..
Mrs     : Ekhemm.. (berdeham)
Chr      : aahh, come on Raoul. We almost late!(narik tangan Raoul)
Raoul: Yaah, ok.
__4040404__

The Masquerade Party is lasting. In a ballroom, an orchestra playing Minuet in G major. Couples are dancing arround the room. Girls with victorian gown which sweep over the floor and boys with their long coat that enjoy the dance too. And of course their artsy and beautiful mask. Raoul and Christine is standing near the dance floor. But they still stand there, Although his brother, Phillippe and Charlotta, even Meg and Reyer, has enjoy the dance there. Maybe next song they will share a beauty of waltz together.
The Minuet in G major was over. After some minutes for break, the orchestra prepare to begin the new song.
Phill    : Hey, that is your turn!
Raoul  : no, Phill! I dont know I think I cant dancing.
Charlotta: Christine good at that, she can helps you!
Chr      : Ah, not too good..
Charlotta: But over all you are good Christine.
Meg     : Yeah, c’mon!* dorong*
Waltz of the Flower from Tachaikovsky beginning. The new song  that continue the beauty of Minuet in G Major. Caused by Meguairre, now Raoul and Christine is on the dance floor. Is the time for them to start their dance now.
While Christine and Raoul are dancing, the bell of big clock remind Christine to her appointment with someone else. With her angel of music, Phantom.
Chr      : Oh! Phantom..
Raoul: Whats wrong Christine?
Chr      : Nno.. Nothing.
Raoul: Oh, good.
Chr      : But..
Raoul: but what?
Chr      : I, Ii must go for some minutes.
Raoul: Ah, yes please. I’ll be here if you looking for me.
Chr      : Ok, thanks Raoul.
Raoul: (smiling)
Phantom has been waiting for Christine in balcony since several minutes ago. He feels the cold wind that stroke arround his skin. He see the darkness of the night. Everything that become his friend in several years last. But he begin to hopes again, hope for someone he want to accompany him spend her time later. Someone he love and he hope could love him too.
Chr      : Phantom!
Phan   : Oh, my Christine..!
Chr      : I’m sorry I’m late.
Phan   : No, you’re not late. I also just arrived here.
Chr      : Oh, good if like that.
Phan   : Christine, you know what I mean?
Chr      : To come here and meet you?
Phan   : Yeah
Chr      : No, I don’t. Please tell me Phantom..
Phan   : I want to show something to you. Come with me! (mengulurkan tangan)
Chr      :… (membalas uluran tangan Phantom)
Phantom hold Christine’s hand tightly. Bring her to the Opera House’s Backyard exploring the Labyrinth, and enter a secret door there. A secret door who bring them to Phantom’s world.
Phantom bring Christine to his secret world. A place where he hide himself from others, a place that he wants there’s no ones know it but know he show it to others by himself.
Chr      : Phantom, where is this?
Phan   : What do you think?
Chr      : Its.. beautiful..
How can there is a place as pretty as this in this place?
Phan   : I made it, welcome to my world my dear..
When Christing having fun with Phantom, exploring the labyrinth, Raoul worried for her. Christine said that she must go for any minutes, but she has been going any longer.
Phan   : Christine, you’re the first who know this place after me. So, it’s the first time for me to show this world to others.
Chr      : Why, Phan?
Phan   : Because, I’ve made a commitment to my self after an accident that I never show myself again to the upworld. But, you changed everything, my dear..
You like this place, Christine?
Chr      : of course yes. I really love it. Its beautiful..
Phan   : Christine,
Please..
Stay with me here..
I love you (give the rose)
__404040404__

Raoul: Ehm, excuse maam?
Giry    : Oui, Monsieur. What can I do for you?
Raoul: have you ever seen Christine since about 30 minutes ago?
Giry    : Pardon, Monsieur.. but I don’t know at all.
Raoul: Its fine. Merci..
Giry    : De rien
Raoul  : Reyer, did you see Christine?
Reyer: No, and I just here. Maybe your brother did.
Raoul: Oh, ya. Thanks.
Reyer: your welcome.
Raoul: Hey Phillippe, you see Christine?
Phill    : No, *bukankah ia bersamamu tadi?*
Raoul  : She said that she have to grab something for some minutes. But she didn’t yet come since 30 minute ago.
Phill    : Maybe she go to a quiet place. Did you forget that she is not too like party?
Raoul  : Ah, ya! You’re right. Thanks brother!
Phill: Yeha, never mind. C’mon, catch down your love!
Raoul: I will. Just wait for the good news.
Phill    : Ok, I’m waiting!
After asking to many people but there’s no one know where is her know, Raoul decide to go to the backyard. Like Phillipe said that remind him of something. Of Christine hates of noisy.

 Christine now in backyard which have a very different atmosphere with the Party in the inside. Its very quiet and cold, just like Phantom’s World.
Raoul: Christine!
Chr      : Ra, raoul?
Raoul: Christine, ah, finally..!
I’ve spend many time to looking for you. Where have you been?
Chr      : I, Ii, I just here..
The sky is so pretty. So many stars there, see it! (lie)
Raoul: Ah, you’re right (sitting beside Chr)
Christine, you don’t like the party?
Chr      : Aah, I just feel uncomfort there..
Raoul: Haha, I’ve guess that. Yeah, I understand. Its simlar with what happening 15 years ago, yeh?
Chr      : 15 years ago?
Raoul: You forget it? When we attend Sessel’s birthday, and we escape from that..
Chr      : Ahaha.. I remember!
Christine feels something when she is near with Raoul, is similar with what she feel for Phantom, but there’s a differences. A little differences that make them totally different. So, who is the boy Christine love?
Christine feel a regret when she hear Raoul’s pure voice. She feels like she has betrayed him because without known by him, Christine also loves Phantom. But she still cant decide to love one of them. She throws a rose that Phantom gave to her.
Raoul: Christine, I don’t know surely how long this has been here, in my heart, but I’m sorry I must say it now.
Je’t Aime, Christine..
Chr      : Ra.. raoul..
Raoul: Think it Christine, please..
Chr      : You are not kidding now, aren’t you?
Raoul: I always serrious about this.
Chr      : Say if you serrious, say if you love me, say if you.. will always be my side..
Raoul: I’ll be, I’m serrious, I love you, I’ll always be at your side, trust me..
Chr      : Promise?
Raoul: Sure..!
So, would you marry me Christine?
Chr      : Oui, Avec plaisir..
Finally, Christine choosed to be with Raoul. In deep inside her heart, she’ve relized that Phantom is not real for her. Raoul is her truth, so she done this. But at that time, Phantom who stalk Christine know everything hapenned. He is shock and angry to her.
In Phantom’s labyrinth
Phan   : Christine, why you do this to me?!
My Christine, you’ve said that you love me, remember?
My Christine, you’ve said that you’ll live here with me, remember?
But why, you must betrays me as fast as that?
Oh, I was born and growing up to being someone *berarti*. But something make me going down into nothing.
When a butterfly fly over me, ask me to join in her lovely song, I think that it will be finish my dark lonelyness
But, I’am wrong
I must learn to be lonely
Because its my destiny that has written by someone up there
Christine, Christine..
I cant accept this Christine!
Wait for me, I’ll bring you back to my embrace
I will Christine, I will!
(Write a letter that contain his Opera script. He *mengancam* Monsieur Joshep to show an opera he made.)
Phantom, go to upworld again. But now is not to meet Christine. Now he put that letter in Joshep’s room.
Joshep entering his room with Mrs Daae. Then he shock when he find that letter.
Mrs     : Whats wrong Josh?
Josh     : Dear, the Opera Ghost.. Again..
Mrs     : What?!!
Josh     : Dear, announce it. We will hold a new Opera in three days..
So, without spend anymore time, they come down and announce that while the masquerade party still crowd.
The Opera Player and Giry looks surprised with this. They know nothing about the OG, so they just think that that is surprice that monsieur Joshep made foor his guest this night.
In the next day, in Madame Giry’s room, Monsieur Joshep meet her. They talk about Phantom’s Opera that tittled Don Juan. But in this time, Monsieur Joshep still keep silent about from where he got that Opera script.
Josh     : Madame Giry, you have hear it last night?
Giry    : Yaa, the new Opera that tittled Don Juan?
Josh     : Oui, you’re right.
Giry    : By the way, monsieur.. thats so surprising. You didn’t tell me first before you announced it to people last night.
Josh     : I’m sorry if it surprised you and the players, but Madame, I really believe to you. I hope you can finished it well in the decided time.
Giry    : Here our professionality used, Monsieur.. you don’t need to be worried..
Josh     : Merci beaucoup, madame.
From that time, they training serriously. In the Opera of Don Juan, Christine become the Stars. She play the main role with Phillipe.
Phantom waiting in his Labyrinth. Waiting for a really-really long three days according to him. At the waiting time, he prepare his *pembalasan dendam* to Christine and Raoul. He will destroy everythings on his way.
At the afternoon, after the last training. Phillipe back to his home from the Opera Stage with Charlotta, his girlfriend. Their house is not to far, although ther’re totally different. Charlotta live in a cheap flat alone because her parents has killed in the civil war. Now she life from the payment she get from the Opera. Different with that, Phillipe, or Viscomte Phillipe de Chagny that is the oldest son in an aristocrat family, de Chagny. But unlike Raoul that decided to continue family bussines and become a patron of the Opera, Phillipe choose to growing up his hobby and tallent to be an Opera artist and maybe to be a componist someday.
Now, the twilight sky is so beautiful above their head. Orange furry cloud spread away in the horizon. The sun’s shine is so bright from the west. Make everything poured by it being goldy. Like a stick of chocolate that poured with warm and sparkling caramels.
On the edge of a lake near the Opera House, Phillipe ask for Charlotta to stop her steps. Then, they sit on the grass and look at the sparkling reflection of sun’s shine in the face of the lake that *beriak tenang*.
Phill    : Charlotta,
Charlotta: What?
Phill    : You know my reason to bring you here?
Charlotta: You never tell me before..
Phill    : ah, yeah.. thats why I will tell you now.
Charlotta: So, the reason is..?
Phill    : Charlotta, you see we’ve two skies here now, above and bellow us. Its beautiful I think, and thats why I like this place.
Charlotta: Hm?
Phill    : I dont know, whats bring me here now, but I feels like its the only time I have to do this.
Charlotta: You mean?
Phill    : Charlotta mon seigneur, I want to give this. *show a bracellet*
Charlotta: Yyou mean, Phill..
Phill    : I love you and now, I want to hear from you, if you.. Love me too.. please..
Charlotta: Phillipe, you dont need to do this..
Phill    : Please, Charlotta.. just for this time..
Charlotta: I’ll always do although you dont ask me for that, Phillipe..
Phill    : Sounds good, so could I wear it to you now?
Charlotta: ... *ngangguk pelan*
Phillipe accompany Charlotta until her flat’s frontyard.
Phill    : Please.. Never forget me, mon seugneurie.. *whispered*
Then, the day of stagging is come. As usuall, they prepared everything perfectly. But at that time when the show almost start, Phillipe still haven’t yet come. In this Opera, Charlotta dont have any role. Thats why now she is just sit in audience bench whit Raoul. So, she didn’t know if until now Phillipe is still didn’t yet appear in Opera behind stage.
Not too long after that, before the show is really beginning, Phillipe is come with his complete costumes.
Reyer : Where have you been?
We all are worried about you!
Phan   : I dont go anywhere, there’s something disturb my way to here.
Chr      : Ah, forget it. The most important point is you’ve arrived here in the right time.
Reyer : yeah, you right.
Giry    : Reyer, the next is your turn!
Reyer : I’ll be there madame.
Charlotta feels something  disturb her mind. Suddenly, the reflections of Phillipe appear in her mind. Then appear a worried feelings in her heart. He fells that Phillipe is not ok now.
Now is the turn of Christine and Phillipe to show their part. But when a boy in front of Christine singing, Charlotta can make sure that he is not Phillipe although there’s no one else relize it beside her.
Charlotta: Phillipe!
Raoul  : Whats wrong, Charlotta?
Charlotta: you relize it, Raoul? That is not Phillipe!!
Phillipe, something, something must be happenned to him *run from the audience bench*
Raoul  : Charlotta, where you’ll go? Charlotta!!
Charlotta feels that she worried to Phillipe more and more. Now, she dont think about anything else, she just think that she must find Phillipe, now. She run over the Opera House, and she*mulai pesimis* but, then she remember with the lake after she looked to the bracellet he given yesterday.
She walking fastly to the lake, but she cant see anything there. Untill she hear a voice calls her.
Phill: Chhaarlottaa..
Charlotta: Phil, Phill?!! You there?!! *start crying while go to phill’s voice source*
Phill    : I am..*found by Charlotta*
Charlotta: How can this happened to you..?
Phill    : The Oppera Ghosstt.. he is someone has notch me..
Go, now Charlotta. Save everything before he continue his action. If you dont go now, he’ll kidnape Christine and kill Raoul..
Charlotta: How can I leave you alone here?!
Phill    : I dont have any longer time. I am happy has say what I want to say to you yesterday. Now, Charlotta, for me, please, being a strong girl, save everything. Because just you.. who can do it..
Pleasee..*passed away*
Charlotta: Phillipe!! Dont.. go.. anywhere..
Please, stay close to me..
Please..
Charlotta can do nothing, even for just move for a little. All parts of her body has frozen. She just can cry for Phillipe who won’t back again forever. Its to hard for her. But he remember to what Phillipe said in his last seconds. He wants that Charlotta become a strong girl and save everything. Its make she relized if she just stay here, she’ll make a big mistake. So, although its hard, she force herself to leave Phillipe and go to do everything she can to save everything like Phillipe has said.
Charlotta meet Raoul in front of the gate of the Opera House.
Raoul: Charlotta, whats wrong? Why you leave the show suddenly?
Charlotta: Where’s Christine? Is the show finished?
Raoul  : yes, it will be finished in some minutes. Hey, you didn’t answer my Question!
Charlotta: Ah, you fool! *run and leave Raoul alone*
Raoul  : not phillipe, and her dress is spotted by blood, whats the really happened?

In dressing room..
Charlotta: where is Christine?!
Meg     : He’s there with Phillipe..
Charlotta: Ah, shit! *looking*
Nothing Meg.
Meg     : But they are really there some minutes ago.
Charlotta: Arghh!
Charlotta exit from that room and meet Raoul again.
Raoul: Charlotta! Say what happened to Phillipe?!!
 Say it!!
Charlotta: I cant, you must help me first.
Raoul  : CHARLOTTA, Listen to me!!
Charlotta: Its impossible is I kill Phillipe, I love him, Raoul.. and you know it clearly! He is murdered by the Opera Ghost who appear as him in the Opera this night. Someone who kidnape Christine, so if you wanna save her, you must follow me!
Raoul  : What?! You.. Hei!
In Phantom’s Labyrinth..
Chr      : Where is it? Engghh..
Phan   : A place where no ones know beside you and me.
Chr      :Phantom?!
Phan   : Yes, I’m here honey..
Chr      : (lepaskan aku)!! Why you do this to me?!
Phan   : Ask to youself first, CHRISTINE! (snub)
Chr      : What you mean?
Phan   : don’t fools yourself!
You just accept my feelings, you just say yes to life with me in the downworld, you just accept my rose, and you thrown it away just because a boy else!
You must be don’t say anything to me first. You know I’ve believe my dream of you, but what you do to me?!
Chr      : I’m sorry Phantom, I wrong.
Phan   : Just wrong? for me its more honey, MORE!!
Christine, listen it carefully. Everything happened to you, and everyone arround you all are caused by your self! So, dont regret it..
Christine, *seberapapun aku mencintaimu* you have made my heart broke, Christ, you have made my hope *runtuh*, and you have frozen my heart that has begin to be warmer. Everything is your fault!
Now you must pay all of them.
Chr      : Phantom, I know I wrong. But Please, if everything you feel is caused by me, dont bring people arround me into this problem.
Phan   : its too Late to say that Christine! If you’re me, what you do if  someone you love, that has said that she will life with you, betrayed you by accept love from another?
Chr      : Phantom, you’ve choosen your way to live here, but I live there. On the upper ground when Raoul always waiting for me. I relize that I love you, but we can stay together. Raoul is need me more than you.
Phan   : What you say my dear..? Raoul is need you more?! On that upper world, he can get girls as many as he want. He can forget you and fall in love with another girl, but here I’m so lonely..
I love nobody else beside you..             
Chr      : But.. I think you will love your live more. You’ve close yourself from the warmify of upper world, I don’t think we will be alright if we’re together.
Phan   : I don’t care! You must stay with me!
If you don’t want, I’ll force you! (ngeluarin pistol, apa piso apa apa kek gitu..)
Cmon, Die with me, my dear..
Chr      : Oh, Phan, phantomm.. Nnnoo.. I, I..
Raoul: CHRISTINE!!
Chr      : Raoul?
Phan   : Raoul?!*berbalik*
Oh, you monsieur! I’m waiting for you..
Raoul: What do you do to Christine?!
Chr      : Raoul, please.. leave this place!
Phan   : you don’t need to know..
Chr      :Christine, its impossible for me to leave you here. You go from here Christine!
Phan   : You who must go first monsieur de Chagny! *todong*
Chr      : PHANTOM NOO!!
Phan   : You say yes to stay with me or I’ll kill him.
Chr      :Phantom, it is not a choice..
Phan   : Yes or I kill him?!!
Raoul: Its ok, everythings fine Christine, fine..
You don’t need to say yes, go now!
Chr      : You crazy Raoul. How can I do that?!!
Phantom, please.. let him go..
Raoul: NO!
Chr      : Ah, go away from that!
Charlotta: You must pay it Damn Opera Ghost!!
DDAARR!!
A *peluru* that come from *belakang mereka menembus belakang kepala Phantom*. Phantom fall down and Raoul can *lepas* from him.
Raoul: Christine, he died!
Chr      : Pphann..tom…
Raoul  : christine?
Chr      : Pphanntomm.. dead?
WHY YOU KILL HIM, CHARLOTTA??!!
Char    : You.. YOU CRAZY CHRISTINE!! He is a beast! I kill him because he is dangerous! For us, for this opera house, and of course for you!!
Chr      : How can you say that?
Char    : Christine, he has kidnape you, hei, OPEN YOUR EYES!!
And the most important, he has killed Phillippe!!
Raoul  : Christine, whats wrong with you? *whispered*
Reyer : Whats wrong here?
Charlota are you ok?
Char    : ... *tidak merespon*
Continued by an act we have talk about yesterday. Then reyer tell to joshep that the opera ghost has killed by Charlotta. Joshep ask to some *penjaga OH untuk membereskan mayat phantom*
Next day, in the edge of a lake near the Opera House where Phillipe killed by Phantom several days ago.
Raoul: What a beautiful scenery..
You  must be agree with me, aren’t you?
Chr      :…
Raoul: Christine,
Chr      :…
Raoul: Christine..
Chr      : Ah, what Raoul?
Raoul: There something disturb your mind?
Chr      :  Nno.. Nothing..
Raoul: But, its written on your eyes..
Christine, you.. love Phantom, yeh?
Chr      : Aaah, I..
Raoul: I’m sorry for everything happened to him. But although you love him, he is to dangerous for you..
Christine, now I relized.. If ‘love isn’t something you can force to upon people’ is right, that’s why I cant force my love to you..
Say christine, honestly, you love him aren’t you?
Chr      : Raoul, sorry.. but,
Raoul: So?
Chr      : Sorry, yes.. I love him..
Raoul: Its Ok, Christine.. I also must say sorry to you, Mustly, I relize it earlier. I love you and I cant think about anything else. I’m sorry I’ve forced my feelings to you, but now you’re free. You don’t need to stay with me if you don’t want. Your live is yours, I don’t agree with your relationship with phantom is because he is not a good man for you. But I also cant say that I’ll be better for you.
Chr      : Raoul, everythings happened is not your mistake.. God has written it for me. Thanks for everything Raoul, for your understanding. But for me, now isn’t a problem again to stay here, with you.
Raoul: But you don’t love me.
Chr      : So, If you let me go, how about your feeling Raoul. I cant__
Raoul: Ssstt.. Christine, don’t think about me. Think about yourself first. Listen, I love you, and I’m sure that it will survive for a long long time. I’ll always love you, so whenever, if your mind has changed and someday finally your love has choosen me, meet me and say it. I’ll always waiting for..

Leaves fall down to the face of the lake. And tears are falling down too, wattering the dusty earth. The autumn wind flown away arround Christine body while Raoul leave her alone at that place. Finally, the death of Phantom still cant make sure that Raoul and Christine will have a happy ending. Raoul relize that there is not a happy ending between Christine and himself if he just forced her feelings to Christine. The way he has taken now is better. But for Christine, she is really shock with this incident. Now she can really relize that she love Phantom, and theres no one beside that. Her feeling to Raoul is just a feeling like what she feels long ago, as friend, not more.
Christine cant do anything again, his mind has filled full by Phantom and their beautiful *singkat* memorries. She loves Phantom , now she relize it but there’s no Phantom again to loves her. He passed away, in his lonelyness. Christine really regret everything happening to Phantom. Now she just can thing that like Phantom have said, everything is her mistake. Christine that really confused run into the labyrinth, explor the way she has explored with Phantom at that time, but when she arrives to Phantom’s room there, just laying a death Phantom without his smile like what he showed at that time. His death and frozen body.
Chr      :Phantom, my Phantom.. get up..
You will pass the autumn breeze if you just sleeping here. My Phantom, tell me, tell me!!
How can I pay everything bad happened to you, if it is something you want, that you cant do it at that time, I’ll do it Phantom, now, for you..
I’ll stay here forever as you want..
I’ll die with you..
Raoul, I’m sorry but when I see in deep inside my heart, I doesnt and never love you, my best friend..
We’re dont love each other but we’re best friend untill whenever..
I’m sorry, I just feel more usable that I do this.
Wait me, mon Amor Erick..
Aaarrgghhh!

A voice calls out my name
So I open up my eyes
Please wipe away
The tears from your face
And you'll see before you
The trees covered in dew
Are sparkling
Take my hand and we shall go
To our own place, no one else knows
Together we shall dance The Pas de Deux
Before I must bid you, Adieu
Drifting gently through the scenes
Of all the stories in my dreams
How long I must explore this Labyrinth
Before the dreams I hold in my heart will finally come true..



3 comments:

  1. like, like, like! (y)

    Dramanya keren. Pemainnya keren. Naskahnya keren. Sutradaranya keren. Authornya keren. Yang comment juga keren *plakplak

    #terharu
    Bagaimanapun saya masih merindukan masa-masa latihan. Aaahhh... ayo latihan lagi~ :,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayo latihan lagi~
    aktris terbaik, aktor terbaik drama terbaik hahaha

    ReplyDelete