Trending Topics

.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

7 Places I hope can be visited by me someday


Absolutely you know this place, yeah.. Paris
what a romantic city, but just not that, I also love this city because of my dream to become a fashion designer I hope will take a place here.
This is also the city of love, where so many romance films and drama take place here. A magical place where so many artist from different era were birth and born their masterpiece here.
the city of love, where someday I want to go there with my love, the city of art where someday I want to learn so much about art there, the city of history where I hope I can write my own history there..



Rhine River Valley
A place I know from an advertisement of Germany Tourism a few years ago. I fall in love with this place because of its beauty. A valley with a big river that located in a highland where so many hills and mountains around it. A place with beautiful sky where Aurora sometimes also add its beauty. A highland whare so many old castle stand greatly and grape gardens cover the hills with fresh green colour. A place where Eduard Douwes Dekker, the writer of Max Havelaar, spent his life. A place that also become the setting of my novel.



Salzburg, Austria
The country of classical music that I love so much where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born. Also a city in highland with a beautiful view. A place where Naoya grown up and learn much about music from his teacher. I also want to go to Vienna where Fine Arts Musseum standing there.
Ah, what a heaven of art..
if you know, I fall in love with this country because of a classic film tittled 'Sound's of Music'



Kyoto, Japan
A cultural city in Japan that also I want to visit someday. With a warm atmosphere around it, it thick culture, and so many interest places there. It also become my dream to go there and join a Japanese Festival that often held there.



Spain oh Spain..
Ah, I also love this country exactly Madrid, or yeahh.. its capital city. I know its also caused by my interest in football. you know, err.. hahha Real Madrid of course. I also like spanish music, and in this city can be found so many street show of it. Beside French I also must say that Spanish is also romantic..


You know where is it, Lake Toba! yeahh.. a place in my country.
but unfortunatelly its so far from my city. I think this is a cool place. yeah, so many cool place in my country, in fact. haha..
I hope I don't need to wait for a long time to come here.


Hmm.. the last is Wakatobi
an archipelago that has became sooo famous in over the world. I love this place and I also hope that I will come here in the near future.


-Yuanita WP-
I love Indonesia and I love Europe haha#plakk
byee~



No comments:

Post a Comment